<< Back to all Blogs
Login or Create your own free blog
Layout:
Home > February Snowflake Total
 

February Snowflake Total

March 1st, 2015 at 12:16 am

As usual, my snowflakes were from survey rewards. I actually did better than last month.

5.00 Paypal (Swagbucks)
12.50 Opinion Outpost
9.00 My Survey

Total: 26.50

I have been allocating my snowflakes 70/30. 70% goes towards cc#2 while the other 30% helps to slowly build my emergency fund.

3 Responses to “February Snowflake Total”

  1. VS_ozgirl Says:

    Nice! Ps I joined swag bucks- I have a whopping 35 SB points!!! (This may take a while)

  2. scottish girl Says:

    Are you on facebook? I've liked the Swagbucks UK facebook page, they sometimes give out swag codes.

  3. VS_ozgirl Says:

    I'll have to have a look that- I opened the account using the email & password option

Leave a Reply

(Note: If you were logged in, we could automatically fill in these fields for you.)
*
Will not be published.
   

* Please spell out the number 4.  [ Why? ]

vB Code: You can use these tags: [b] [i] [u] [url] [email]